Commercial Account Manager – Non-ProfitJob #5-40381 Chicago, IL $80,000 to $95,000
Our Insurance Agency client is looking for an Experienced Commercial Property & Casualty Account Manager that has exposure to Non-Profit clients. This role has several elements of client management and daily servicing.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Do policy reviews, loss run analysis & audits
- Coordinate renewal information from insureds
- Oversee carrier relationships for insureds
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH ROBUST BENEFITS
- 5+ years Commercial Property & Casualty Experience with an Independent Insurance Agency or Carrier with exposure to Non-Profit clients
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Illinois Producer’s License in Property & Casualty
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Coverage
- Familiar with Agency Management System EPIC or TAM Preferred
RELATED TERMS: Commercial Lines Insurance, Commercial Property & Casualty, Property & Casualty Insurance, Insurance Account Manager, Insurance Account Management
Please contact Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658