Commercial Lines Program Associate UnderwriterJob #12-41870 Schaumburg, IL $65,000 to $70,000
Our client, a Stable & Growing Insurance Firm, is in search of a Program Associate Underwriter. In this role, you will assist with the Underwriting function. This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree & 1-2 years of any type of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Experience or background including Claims, Underwriting, MGA, Wholesale Broker, Independent Agency, Retail Broker or MGA. This is a Great Opportunity to take your Insurance career in a new direction & to the next level.
REQUIREMENTS OF COMMERCIAL LINES PROGRAM ASSOCIATE UNDERWRITER – INSURANCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree Mandatory
- 1-2 years Experience with a Carrier, Independent Agency, Retail Broker, Wholesale Broker or MGA
- Ability to prepare and review Commercial Underwriting information to assist in the underwriting of new & renewal business
- Ability to prepare & create proposals and submissions
- Handle premium statement reviews
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook and Publisher; strong Excel & Word Experience a Must (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
RELATED TERMS: Commercial Underwriting, Property & Casualty Insurance, Underwriting Assistant, Assistant Underwriter, Retail Broker, Claims, Underwriting, Insurance Agency, Program Underwriter, Associate Underwriter
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. at (630) 613-9658 for Immediate and Confidential consideration. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions.
For over 72 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658