Commercial Lines Program Associate UnderwriterJob #5-39720 Schaumburg, IL $60,000 to $75,000
SUMMARY FOR COMMERCIAL LINES PROGRAM ASSOCIATE UNDERWRITER:
Our client, a Stable & Growing Insurance Firm, is in search of a Commercial Lines Program Associate Underwriter. The person in this position will assist with the underwriting function. This position Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-6 years of COMMERCIAL INSURANCE EXPERIENCE. Client will consider all Commercial Insurance backgrounds including Carrier, Independent Agency, Broker and MGA. This is a good opportunity to take your career to the next level.
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH ROBUST BENEFITS PACKAGE.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mandatory
- 1-6 years Commercial Insurance Experience with a Carrier, Independent Agency, Broker or MGA Required
- Ability to prepare and review underwriting information to assist in the underwriting of new & renewal Commercial business
- Ability to prepare & create proposals and submissions
- Handle premium statement reviews
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Publisher; strong EXCEL and Word Experience a Must (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities. We welcome your calls and inquiries.
For over 69 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658