Employee Benefit SpecialistJob #9-39590 Lincolnwood, IL $55,000 to $75,000
Our client, an Established and Growing Independent Insurance Agency in the Northern Suburbs is seeking an Experienced Group Employee Benefits Professional to support the agency Group Account Management Team.
Candidates should have Prior Insurance Agency Experience to apply.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Provide excellent client service to the agency’s Group Insurance Division
- Assist with the processing of all Group enrollment forms, change requests, data entry and billing
- Manage client expectations and communicate effectively during the planning, marketing, decision-making and benefits implementation process
- Resolve client issues in a timely manner with insurance carriers
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Minimum 2+ years of Employee Benefits Experience working for an Independent Insurance Agency / Broker
- Bachelor’s Degree a Plus
- Requires Current Illinois Producer’s License in Life & Health
- Strong organizational skills and and acute attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable with compliance issues, HIPPA, COBRA
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish a rapport with clients
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 69 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658