Employee Benefits Account ManagerJob #9-40390 Arlington Heights, IL $50,000 to $60,000
The Employee Benefits Specialist position is an Immediate Need Account Manager role with a growing Independent Boutique Insurance Agency. One of the firm’s Senior Producers needs policy management support. This candidate will be dedicated to helping him meet his marketing & client servicing obligations.
GROUP BENEFIT ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service & market the groups for producer
- Primary liaison between customer, producer and underwriter to ensure customer needs are addressed
- Strategize customer enrollment process
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 2+ years with Independent Insurance Agency handling Group Employee Benefits
- Illinois Insurance License in Life & Health Required
- Prior Experience servicing and marketing small sized Groups
- Familiar doing Excel spreadsheets for your groups
- Solid working knowledge of Group Employee Benefits
- Understanding of carrier / underwriter practices for use during plan pricing, renewals and negotiations
RELATED TERMS: Life & Health Insurance, Insurance Account Manager, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Health, Group Life, Employee Benefits
Please contact Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us for additional details or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658