Nurse Case ManagerJob #33-41000 Rolling Meadows, IL $50,000 to $70,000
Tired of Nursing and working nights, weekends & holidays?
Large & Stable Health Insurance Firm located in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL is looking for an Experienced person with Case Management or Nursing skills. The person will work with insureds and help solve ongoing problems with their employers with cost effective prescription plans while improving employees health. Be able to problem solve and make quick decisions to help others regarding patient case management and prescription benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF NURSE CASE MANAGER:
- Specialty Case Manager will act as a liaison; provide product/services information and resolve emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency that members might face. An ideal candidate has a desire for personal achievement, a positive attitude and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They enjoy learning all aspects of working with established processes, be able to problem solve and can make quick decisions to help others with specialty case management and prescription benefits
- Effectively ensure that detailed electronic records are maintained regarding each interaction by accurately documenting interactions and actions taken to navigate the specialty medication process in accordance with plan design and standard procedures
- Take ownership of customer issues by following request through to completion; if a problem is identified you will resolve it in a timely fashion
REQUIREMENTS OF NURSE CASE MANAGER:
- Background as Registered Nurse, Health Care Management, Utilization Review, Pharmaceutical or Related background
- 2+ years of Clinical Nursing, Direct Patient Care or Case Management
- Familiar with HIPPA rules and ICD-10 Codes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Prescription Benefit Management (PBM)
- Ideally familiar with Specialty Drugs
RELATED TERMS: Registered Nurse, Health Care Management, Utilization Review, Pharmaceutical, Nursing, Nurse Case Manager, Healthcare, PBM, Prescription Benefit Management, Insurance
Please contact Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained a leader since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential consideration you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658