Product Development ManagerJob #7-40540 Chicago, IL $120,000 to $160,000
Our client, a Growing Insurance Carrier, is in need of a Commercial Lines Product Development Manager for their Chicago office. The person in this role will be responsible for creating new product lines and making changes to existing insurance products. Looking for the right candidate to build out new insurance programs. This is a great opportunity to use your underwriting and product development experience to take your career to the next level.
Partially Paid Relocation to Chicago with 2 days Work-from-Home Option (After COVID)
- 4+ years Underwriting Program Development in Commercial Property & Casualty
- Experience with Product Development
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Must have Experience Ideally with D&O, E&O and Cyber
- Collaborate with various teams: Compliance, Legal & Actuarial
- Must have Multi-Line Commercial Experience NOT Mono-Line Only Experience
- Bring creative insurance product ideas to market
RELATED TERMS: Compliance, Insurance, Product Development, Program Manager, Program Underwriter, Program Underwriting Analyst
Please contact Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658