Risk Management – InsuranceJob #15-39880 Chicago, IL $80,000 to $120,000
Large International Corporation, located Downtown Chicago, IL, is in search of a Risk Manager. The key requirement for this position is having Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Experience. Our client will consider candidates from an Insurance Broker, Industry Risk Manager or Insurance Carrier Underwriter with Multi-Line Commercial Property & Casualty Experience. Risk Manager will manage all Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance risks.
- Ensure receipt and accuracy of all binders, policies, endorsements and related documents, maintaining orderly and complete files
- Coordinate and provide responses to evidences of insurance and other documentation requests
- Assist with asset acquisition due diligence by preparing accurate operational insurance cost projections, consulting on the required underwriting data and communication acquisition information to brokers as necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills to plan policy renewal calendar to meet deadlines.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH ROBUST BENEFITS PACKAGE.
- 2-10 years Commercial Property & Casualty Experience with an Insurance Broker, Industry Risk Manager or Commercial Underwriter with a Carrier
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred (Business, Insurance, Finance)
- Solid knowledge of Commercial Lines Insurance including: Property, General Liability, Auto Liability & Workers Compensation
- Be familiar with Commercial claims processes and coverage
- Expertise with Excel Spreadsheets
PHONE: (630) 613-9658