Surplus Lines Tax AnalystJob #14-41100 Chicago, IL $55,000 to $65,000 Plus Bonus
SUMMARY OF SURPLUS LINES TAX ANALYST:
Nationally Known Insurance Entity is in search of a Surplus Lines Tax Analyst. The position handles initial filing submissions for the various states assigned. Ensures that all all required Surplus Lines-related filings and tax payments are made with regulatory agencies in a timely & accurate manner.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES OF SURPLUS LINES TAX ANALYST:
- Consult and advise the client service teams working in each office assigned regarding Surplus Lines processes, procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform tax and fee calculations/premium allocation for all multi-state placements
- Prepare and file all initial documents/filings required with respect to each Surplus Lines policy placed by assigned offices, including broker responsibility forms and online submissions
- Develop relationships with members of State Insurance Departments by consulting with questions/issues
- Research & monitor any changes in states’ Surplus Lines Required
IMMEDIATE NEED DIRECT HIRE POSITION
LARGE ANNUAL TARGET BONUSES
Job Requirements of Surplus Lines Tax Analyst:
- 2+ years of Commercial Property & Casualty Experience Required
- Requires 2+ years of handling Surplus Lines Tax Filings
- Knowledge of various states’ direct electronic reporting processes & the Surplus Lines filings/reporting
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Must be very proficient with Excel & be able to manipulate numbers & data
- High transactional type position
- Complete filing on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
RELATED TERMS: Surplus Lines, Commercial Property & Casualty, Insurance, Tax Filings, Surplus Tax, Tax Analyst
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please contact us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658