Underwriting Manager – Non-Standard AutoJob #6-40820B Oak Brook, IL $90,000 to $120,000
SUMMARY OF UNDERWRITING MANAGER – NON-STANDARD AUTO:
Growing Non-Standard Auto Property & Casualty Insurance Carrier located in the Chicagoland area is in search of an Underwriting Manager for this Direct Hire position. Position is a superb opportunity for a Non-Standard Auto Underwriter with Supervisory/Management Experience to lead their own team of underwriters.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES OF UNDERWRITING MANAGER – NON-STANDARD AUTO:
- Review & analyze new and renewal business
- Be go-to-person for determining risk acceptability
- Build strong relationships with broker
- Develop marketing materials & plans
- Train & develop underwriters
- Develop new programs
- 8+ years in the Non-Standard Personal Auto Underwriting environment
- Prior Supervisory/Management Experience with a pattern of successful leadership
- At least 5+ years doing Underwriting of Personal Lines Non-Standard Auto
- Experience with developing marketing plans & materials
- Strong technical underwriting, training & mentoring skills
- Establish strong broker relationships & strengthen distribution channel
RELATED TERMS: Personal Lines Insurance, Non-Standard Auto, Auto Insurance, Non-Standard Underwriter, Underwriting Supervisor, Insurance Underwriter, Non-Standard Auto Insurance, Personal Lines Underwriter
Please contact Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 70 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential Service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658